One Water Forum, Oct. 21 at Noon
Join us at NOON for our “One Water Forum,” a live and interactive event with state and city directors discussing the importance of water and the need to invest in water infrastructure. If you would like to submit a question to be answered during the forum, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll also have the chance to submit a question in the comment box once the forum is live and streaming.
- Ernest Lau - Manager & Chief Engineer (Board of Water Supply)
- Wesley T. Yokoyama - Director & Chief Engineer (City's Department of Environmental Services)
- Roger Babcock - Director & Chief Engineer (City's Department of Facility Maintenance)
- Suzanne Case - Chairperson of the State Department of Land and Natural Resources
Go to www.boardofwatersupply.com/iadww to watch the forum LIVE on October 21 at noon.
Win Prizes with our Imagine A Day Without Water "One Water" Instagram Contest
The first three to correctly answer water-related questions from each participating agency on Instagram
(@BWSHonolulu) wins a variety of prizes.
Questions posted at:
- 9 AM: Board of Water Supply
- 11 AM: Dept. of Environmental Services
- 1 PM: Dept. of Facility Maintenance
- 2 PM: DLNR's Commission on Water Resource Management
- 3 PM: DLNR's Department of Forestry and Wildlife
- 5 PM: UH College of Tropical Agriculture & Human Resources
Win various prizes such as a 35-gallon rain barrel, reusable totes, sink drain, shower timers, sunglasses, agency logo shirts (sizes vary), water jugs, and more...There'll be a GRAND prize, 2nd Place, and 3rd place winner!
Click here to view contest rules for the "One Water Contest."